The Annual Hormone Health Plan is a partnership between you, your medical doctor, naturopathic doctor, and other health professionals at Westcoast Women’s Clinic, all of whom are specially trained in women’s hormonal health.
Your overall physical and emotional well-being will be assessed by analyzing your complex health factors, referrals for diagnostic tests, and confidential discussions with your physicians. Your team will offer suggestions for treatment and lifestyle modifications.
Your Personal Health Plan is designed for one full year. After the first year, you may choose to renew your plan as needed.
The Annual Hormone Health Plan includes:
- Comprehensive Initial Hormone Health Consultation
- Review of your medical history, health concerns, risk factors, and lifestyle components.
- Hormone and labs assessment
- An analysis of test results and the creation of an individualized treatment plan and recommendations for hormone therapy, supplement management, and health optimization
- Regularly scheduled 30-minute appointments with your dedicated healthcare team (MD/ND)
- Additional shorter appointments to address concerns as per your physicians’ discretion
- Physical exam
- After hours on-call paging services
- Virtual consults
- Doctor to pharmacy prescription renewals at no charge
- 24 hour urine hormone testing – the gold standard in hormone testing, this is the most comprehensive assessment of your sex hormones, thyroid and adrenal gland function, and liver metabolism of hormones
- o Access to medically necessary laboratory services and other private lab testing, designed for a detailed assessment of your health
- Body composition analysis – measurement of Body Mass Index (BMI), muscle, fat, and total body water
Health and Wellness:
- 60-minute health coach consultation
- Nutritional support
- Supplement management
- Live seminars and workshops presented by your healthcare team
- Educational resource book